BICYCLE SERVICE & REPAIR
Keeping a bicycle in good working order when you live on the Treasure Coast of Florida is not easy. Regular maintenance on your bikes can go a long way to making sure they operate safely, efficiently, and last their full expected lifetime.
It is recommended that you bring your bike in 30 to 90 days after it is purchased, and 2-3 times per year if you are riding regular. Tune-ups keep your bike in optimal operating condition throughout the year and are an opportunity for the technician to identify any potential damage or wear that you may not have noticed.
Not sure if your bike needs work? Stop by with your bike and have one of our trained service technicians give it a once over to make sure everything is working correctly. They will gladly give you a free estimate on services needed, and will treat your bike like as if it was their own.
*Parts not included unless noted
Basic Maintenance Package
- Adjust and lube shifting & braking systems
- Adjust front & rear hubs, headset, and bottom bracket
- Lateral truing of wheel systems
- Complete wipe down of the bike
Performance Tune Package
*includes BRONZE plus
- Removal and cleaning of drive-train & bottom bracket
- Wash & polish frame, and wheel wipe down
- Radial truing of wheel system
Comprehensive Overhaul Package
*includes BRONZE and SILVER plus
- Complete mechanical disassembly, inspection, and cleaning of frame and parts
- Inspect front & rear hubs, and overhaul if needed
- Inspect headset & bottom bracket, and overhaul if needed
- Replace all cables & housing